Earthpeace in association with Eco-Logic Books
Books on Sun, Wind and Water - Renewable Energy and Conservation
Books covering all the most accessible forms of renewable energy for the homemaker. Choose from the following subcategories:
- (6) Solar Energy - DIY help books for thermal, passive and photovoltaic solar heating systems as well as a dabble with sundials.
- (4) Wind Power - From help in dealing with officials to finding the right turbine or building a whirligig.
- (15) Water Power and Water Conservation - Everything watery - dams, tanks, harvesting - just going with the flow.
- (2) Renewable Energy - Books looking at various renewable methods for home power.
- (3) Climate Change - What is going on and what can be done.
Author - D. Chiras
Well thought out and constructed book. Starts with the fundamentals of passive solar energy design and moves through energy efficient construction, supplying back up heat, passive cooling, health matters and lots of other stuff. Excellent, useful diagrams and readable text.
|Buy for £ 25.00|
Author - O. Alexandersson
An eco-logic bestseller based on Victor Schauberger's fascinating work on the properties of water. From the practical to the vastly radical (possibly bonkers). Insights into the energy transformation of spiral forces of water and air - well worth the read.
The water going down your plughole will never seem the same again. Splendid, affordable book.
|Buy for £ 11.99|
Browse other bookshelves from the menu on the right